Eger (8-10 hours)
A charming, baroque city founded by Saint Stephen (first Hungarian king). It has got nice buildings, an important castle and a classicist basilica. We visit the castle which was defended by women during the Turkish occupation and the interesting catacombs of the castle. We visit the basilica and have a walk in the centre of the town.
- Wine tasting and lunch in the valley of the „Beautiful Women”
- Combine the tour with visiting Egerszalok’s thermal baths.
- Combine the tour with Gödöllő (palace of Sisi).
- Combine the tour with the visit to Hollókő.
- by car (or by taxi): 350,-EUR/group
- by minibus: 470,-EUR/group
- Optional 1.: wine tasting: + 7,-EUR/person lunch: 16,-EUR/person
- Optional 2.: entrance to a famous thermal bath + 10,-EUR/person
- Optional 3.: entrance of the palace: + 7,-EUR/person
- Optional 4.: by car (or by taxi: 350,-EUR/group by minibus 520,-EUR/group